Monday 18 December 2006

History of Irish planning?

Dear Mr. Buck,

I am an Irish postgradute student of Architecture
in Edinburgh College of Art, in second year of the Diploma leading to
Masters.
I came accross your blog and found it really interesting. I am currently
researching an extended essay (the title of which is not yet concretely
defined but is generated by the idea of some environments being restricitve
and some nuturing) and am trying to find information on the origins of the
Irish Planning system and the central principles it upholds.
I would greatly appreciate any links or publications you could refer me to
in order to get a grasp of the overall situation.
As you say yourself in your blog there is an awful lot of information
available online and a lot of it specific to particular issues.

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sara.

No comments: